About Me

My photo
All about our children, farm animals, and parenting! I hope you enjoy our blog! Brandy. Corey. Kolby. Lila. Cooper.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Sunday Wrap Up





First of all, we should all take time today to Remember 9/11. The words "Never Forget" have never meant so much to all of us. There couldn't be better words for that day. I wish there were more than one day that we have Remembrance of 9/11. Such a significant day...

On a lighter note, today I learned that Cooper can get out of his crib and actually into Lila's! He did it 3 times today! Poor Lila was whining and I thought she just didn't want to nap, when actually it was because Cooper was in her crib!! Those two are so funny to watch that I wish we had a camera crew following us around. I would love to have the ability to document their young lives!! I never remember that we have a "camcorder" much less a camera these days!

I love how Lila gives Corey such a hard time. I watched them today from the breakfast room, they were outside, and was in awe of how such a tiny little girl can be such a strong force in his life. It was so funny to see him with her. She definitely rules the house here! She and Kolby are the ring leaders, poor Cooper!

We had a very blessed day and I am already counting down to the next long weekend since ours was cut short by the stomach flu Labor Day weekend! I hope you all have a great week and keep 9/11 close to your heart and in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment