About Me

My photo
All about our children, farm animals, and parenting! I hope you enjoy our blog! Brandy. Corey. Kolby. Lila. Cooper.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Bucket List


Here are a few of the things I have said I would do and haven't for years now...and a few recent things:


Go to Rome and visit in the fall, mainly because I love Rome, GA and started my career there!





Take pictures at Berry College in Rome, GA.





Go see my dear friend Layla in Atlanta GA...did I mention how much I love GA???





Host my 3rd Annual Halloween Costume/Trick or Treat Party.





Pumpkin Patch.





Campfires by our pond.





Actually hike down and go into our creek!





Absorb the beauty of Fall in the woods & creek for a whole day!





Go back to eat at Schroeder's Deli in Rome.





Hunting playdates with my friends whose husbands hunt also...





1 comment:

  1. That's a good list! I never ate at schroeders when I was in Rome! I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete