About Me

My photo
All about our children, farm animals, and parenting! I hope you enjoy our blog! Brandy. Corey. Kolby. Lila. Cooper.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Wrap Up


What a week is an understatement!! What did I do all summer and why did I waste so much time doing nothing? So much to do now! I am already "ready" for Fall!!! I am ready for cooler weather, football games, candy apples, pumpkins, bonfires, decorating for Fall, and most of all Halloween. I am thinking Halloween Party again this year. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up and dressing the kids up.

This weekend we were actually able to enjoy the pool and relax. Starting back to school hasn't been easy but we have learned to relax and enjoy the weekends.


I even had some chicks jump in my lap to eat, they are so friendly and spoiled! The twins have starting repeating almost all we say and mocking us, so funny!

We have made a goal this year to go tailgate! The guys said they would go to an Alabama game so I'm super excited!! I am the only Alabama Fan in their family;). Have a Great Week & Roll Tide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment