About Me

My photo
All about our children, farm animals, and parenting! I hope you enjoy our blog! Brandy. Corey. Kolby. Lila. Cooper.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Things I thought I'd never...

Things I thought I’d never…Part One

Own a minivan
Actually say I own a minivan
Use a minivan as a trash dump

Pray for a solid poop (after a 22 day stomach bug *Lila)
Let a pair of 2 year olds take me in as a prisoner
Let a 6 year old counsel me
Steal candy from babies (only on Halloween)
Have this much gray hair
Strategically fix/part my hair daily to hide the gray
Own chickens?!?!
Have chickens as pets that I love
Want to be a farmer or at least a stay at home mom ;)
I know those who know me would laugh at the farmer idea, but truth is I rarely admit these things to anyone but Corey ;)
I .have. changed. a lot. (Insert laugh and disbelief but it’s true I would love to have a different path as a successful farmer and own a farm…I think.)
Depend on granddads to babysit
Panic if I’m not in bed by 10:00
Coupon (nothing extreme, here and there when I’m not too tired or being held prisoner)
Be married with three kids that are absolutely my heart and soul, even when I feel like I’m dying or running away to Colorado…
Have the love I feel in my heart for my children unconditional, uncontrollable, unbelievable and unbreakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment