About Me

My photo
All about our children, farm animals, and parenting! I hope you enjoy our blog! Brandy. Corey. Kolby. Lila. Cooper.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to work we go...






What a week so far, I cannot complain! I have enjoyed these "work days". I am ready to get into a routine, but yearn for my lazy days already. I had a great kickoff to the "new year". My sweet and dear friend Shana came over Saturday and we had a girl's day, followed by a fish fry with family Sunday. This really helped me relax and get ready for the new year! There are lots of changes going on in the Dupree home this week. The twins have started daycare and Kolby is starting Kindergarten on Tuesday! Stay tuned for pics of the "first day". My new motto this year, put the past behind you and move on;).

No comments:

Post a Comment