About Me

My photo
All about our children, farm animals, and parenting! I hope you enjoy our blog! Brandy. Corey. Kolby. Lila. Cooper.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweet Summer Time~











Today my little Lila started swimming on her own! Yes, all 23 lbs of her in a life jacket of course, swam in the deep end! I am so proud of my baby! Cooper is also starting to get better at getting in the pool and Kolby loves it too! We had a great evening cooking dinner for my parents, playing with the chicks, and catching lightening bugs. I love summer time! We have really enjoyed our summer this year and finally enjoying what our newer place has to offer! It was so nice to have time to actually get out of the house and do things on the property like fishing and flowering! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment